Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Captain Tying Knots

I guess Dan Deacon is well known for being a trendy new hipster electro musician, but I will forever remember him as the genius who created this YouTube video Drinking Out Of Cups.

If you have yet to see this I fully expect you to thank me the next time you see me for the laughs I just most definitely provided you. This is probably the funniest and most quotable YT vid I've seen since Bro Rape. After it's release it was speculated that Deacon was trippin on acid when his friends recorded the rant, but he has since vehemently denied those allegations. Claiming he was merely flipping through television channels and reacting to what he saw. I choose to believe him, I mean I namedrop Johnny Hammersticks, Tommy Noble, Treemeister, Mr. Balloon-Hands, Captain Tying Knots, Ms. Sand, Mr. Balloon Hands, Mr. Walkway, and make up several words in under 3 minutes all the time. All I know is when I buy my first home I sure as hell ain't paying for no floor.

Drinking Out Of Cups- Sooo Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com