Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Getcha Some

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS42y5ghRPY

I realize I haven't posted in a while, and I realize this song isn't very new, but I'm bored with life and felt like writing my opinion about this song. Anywho, this is Big Sean's music video for his first single off his debut album "Finally Famous." Pretty original name considering his first mixtape was entitled "Finally Famous - The Mixtape" and his second mixtaped was called "U Know Big Sean - Finally Famous Vol. 2."

The beat for this song is underwhelming and Big Sean's flow has never really been anything to write home about. Also it's virtually just another song about how great he thinks he is, which is fine, but it's just getting played out. With that in mind, his lyrics are pretty sick for the most part. I was especially titillated when he says "And they askin' can they call me grocery store cause my pockets full of paper and plastic."

Getcha some - Whatever

I apologize that I couldn't embed the video. For some reason embedding for the video has been disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com