Thursday, June 17, 2010

Revofev

Cudi's first single from his upcoming album "Man on the Moon: The Legend of Mr. Rager." The title is short for revolution of evolution if you haven't figured that out yet. This song has been bouncing around with live snippets etc., so it's good to finally have the studio version. And with only 2 or 3 more months until he drops MOTM 2, I am really excited to start hearing new singles and internet leaks. Anywho, enjoy Revofev. I literally just downloaded it and listened for the first time so I can't fairly place a 'crick rating on it. PLAIN PAT WHAT UP?!?


Mmm word download.

Revofev - TBD

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am the owner of the domain name metacricket.com. Let me know if you want me to transfer the domain to you. I wish to sell the domain name as I am venturing into another business.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com