Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sammy Adams Boston Stand Up Sammy Matty Trump SAM ADAMS Boston BOSTON'S BOY Sammy!

Seriously though, Sam Adams's new mixtape, Party Records, is hot crack. I've been bumping it non-stop. Here are a few of my favorite selections:

I shall begin with the very good "No Speak Americano," which samples a song that sampled another song so it's kind of like The Bible with shit begetting other shit or some shit like that. God isn't real, otherwise this wouldn't have happened. Evenways, I love to bump this joint:



Pretty fun to hear in your ears right? Here's another banger that I quite enjoyed, where SAMMY BOSTON STAND UP SAMMY ADAMS MATTY TRUMP BOSTON I'M FROM BOSTON BOSTON SAMMY flips the very awesome and super catchy mega-smash ground-breaking-music-video-having song "I Need a Dollar," and turns it into a certified bang-sesh:



People will hate on SAAAAAAAMY ADAMS BOSTON STAND UP BOSTON I'M FROM BOSTON YEAH BOSTON WHADDAYA SAY BOSTON'S BOY WES WELKER RULES because he's white and you know like sometimes the things that he says in song-poems aren't the most insightful or cool but with gems like "I'm a mile high smokin' nuggets in a Bronco" (Get it? GET IT!?!?!?!?) you can't deny that he does at least have some talent. The bottom line is that I enjoy these songs in the same way that I enjoyed the Boston's Boy EP, and I am not ashamed of liking them because sometimes people just like stuff.
So for anyone who wants to give it a whirl, here's your mmm word download.

Party Records - Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com