Saturday, June 6, 2009

Death Of Autotune


This is the street single off of Blueprint 3, that I referred to in my below post. It's a fairly interesting song. I think Jay might be overestimating his influence a tad bit. It's not like hes the law of hip-hop and everyone will have to stop using it now. People like the way it sounds and it will only die when listeners move on to the next trend. It's also crazy that Kanye worked on the production of this song and he himself infamously released an all autotune album. No ID was the main producer of the beat, which will probably turn a lot of people off, but I kinda like it. Jay has some cool things to say with words such as, "only rapper to rewrite history without a pen." I very much would like to hear Biff's thoughts on this song as he is a fairly avid fan of both autotune and Jay-Z, but I'm fairly certain he lost all his fingers which explains his lack of posting because if he did it would look like this, asdofk;jokadkfapipdupmpasd ogp-83q.

Death of Autotune Final Rating- Pretty Sick

2 comments:

  1. How would No ID turn you off????? He's a legend sen!!!!!
    No ID my mentor now let the story begin

    ReplyDelete
  2. no id doesn't turn me off i was just saying the beat itself might turn some people off.

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com