Tuesday, February 23, 2010

B.o.B x Lupe Fiasco x Gnarls Barkley x STEVIE WONDER!??!!?

Apparently, according to this interview:

I don't want to be a naysayer here, but that collaboration would be sweet if it were 1966 and Stevie Wonder was still making, like, passable music. Unfortunately putting Stevie Wonder on a track these days is like trading for Shaq: he's overweight, washed up, and really won't do anything except give you 15 and 7 while clogging the lane for your stars. Don't get me wrong, Stevie is in my fave five recording artists OF ALL-TAAAHHM, but the last time I heard him on a track, all it was was a sample of a chorus he had written a long long time ago when he was, you know, thin and funky:

Meh. Doesn't make my meat loaf. It just doesn't fit.
Evenways, the good news is that B.o.B's album has been pushed FORWARD (!??!?!?!) to April 27th, which is like the first time ever in a billion years that a rap album has been pushed up. Also, B.o.B fucking loves Coldplay and MGMT, which is fine I guess, because it shows that he's got diverse taste and what not, but those bands kind of gargle my balls and B.o.B doesn't. Let's hope his album sounds more like B.o.B than Coldgay (HAHA!).
Also, did you know Rebirth came out? I didn't even realize--probably because I knew it would be the worst thing ever and it was the worst thing ever. At least Wayne went to jail on a high note.

Happy Tuesday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com