Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mr Hudson - Anyone But Him (Live Lounge)


This version of the song is so much better than the album version. Why did he use so much auto-tune on the album? He's a very capable singer. I don't mind auto-tune, but it just sucks because a lot of the reviews were like "OMG AUTO-TUNE IS RUINING MUSIC I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO 107.5 FRANK FM CONTEMPORARY MUSIC SUCKS!!!! FUCK YOU MR HUDSON!!!" It's like Dwight Howard doing the dunk contest on an 8 foot hoop. Not necessary.
Evenways, great song, and I always love me a good reference to dim sum.
Also, sorry if the video doesn't fit right. The little one wasn't an option. I'm still on hold with blogger.com to try and get it fixed (NO I'M NOT *Andy Samberg face*).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com