Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wale - Pretty Girls Instrumental

Filly and I have been in the arduous process of constructing the perfect beach cruising playlist, and I suggested Wale's "Pretty Girls," but ultimately it was shot down because it doesn't groove hard enough. However, I would argue that the instrumental alone is an ideal beach cruising jam. This beat is BANANAS. Why did they rap over it? Would've been better as an instrumental. The rapping just covers up all the redonkulous layers that are going on everywhere. When the beat drops around 0:19 I get a 8======D

Perhaps a 324 freestyle is in order?
Mmm word download.
PS, I know it's old, but I feel like Attention: Deficit didn't get enough love. It's really very nice and good--pretty much every song is 7/10 or better. Good stuff where.

1 comment:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com