Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear Atlantic Records, Fuck You

"Lasers [is coming] soon," said the MC. "It's on my label Atlantic, so they have it, it's finished. I'm just waiting for them to give me a release date to put it out."
Why won't you just fucking PUT IT OUT IF IT'S FUCKING DONE AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LAST YEAR!?!?! This is why Russell Farm Records is the best label ever. We make singles and then release them the day of their completion. If anyone wants to come to a good label, hit me up at metacricket@metacricket.metacricket
Lupe also said this:
"I think the 'Lupe Fiasco' show is almost coming to ... the middle. Everything from here on out will be the grand closing."
Here's the whole article if you want to read it. I just want some new music. I can only listen to So Far Gone and The Warm Up 600 times a day for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com