Thursday, March 11, 2010

2AM Club - Hurricane

Last night Brundog told me that we haven't been posting enough, so I'm trying to fulfill his every fantasy and post more than 0.7 times per day (although in my defense I'm on spling bleak right now...but I'm also taking a shit).
Evenways, I've been jocking 2AM Club hard ever since I saw them open for Mike Posner in September. If you haven't heard any of their music then I highly recommend you go to their MySpace and bump their tunes. They're great. Lately my main man and co-writer of stand-up comedy Dave D Cup Liss hooked me up with the studio version of "Hurricane," which is obviously in heavy rotation in the Sebring tape deck. There isn't a studio version available on YouTube, but just listen to this shoddily recorded live version and imagine to yourself how great it would be to possess and listen to the good version.

The hook on this song is more infectious than swine flu mixed with HIV. Soooo sick bro. I love it, and once 2AM Club releases an album of material, I will listen to it and love it because their music makes me smile and sing along.
Big ups D Cup!

"Hurricane" - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com