Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Drake + The Dream + S-S-SAMPLES ONLY


Well apparently this is a version of the song for sample clearance, so that's why they got that dude doing a great DJ Khaled imitation by talking over the whole song and totally ruining it. This is not a listenable/mmm word downloadable version of the song, but it's still a nice little preview. This has more of a So Far Gone vibe to it, as it's not the speaker-blasting horseback-riding party jam that Over was, but from what I can hear over the s-s-samples only homie it sounds pretty dope. Drake and The Dream are two of my favorite artists out right now, so I can only imagine the boner I'm going to get from this song.
I want Thank Me Later NOW!!!!

Shut It Down feat. The Dream - Rating Pending (Samples Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com