Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"NY-Z" - An ABSOLUT Collaboration with Jay-Z

This is a documentary that follows Jay-Z in the days leading up to his massive September 11 concert (which, if you haven't seen, you should view immediately, because it was Departed sick), presented by ABSOLUT Vodka. Jay-Z and a middle-shelf vodka, WHAT MORE COULD A GUY LIKE ME ASK FOR!!?!?

I like that this is only 15 minutes, because it's a manageable length that I can watch in between classes or during class. Last night I watched "Notorious BIG: Bigger Than Life," which was pretty cool, but also 18 hours long and obviously a little guy like me couldn't keep his eyes open for the whole thing because I had just had my glass of warm milk and my mom had just tucked me in.
The point is, I love Jay-Z, so anything in the world that documents his life is obviously going to provide me with a good deal of jerk-off material for the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com