Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BITCH I GOT THAT FLAAAAME!!!!

Here we go, J. Cole's first single, "Who Dat:"

OMFFFFFFG. Seriously, this song fucking busts so hard I can't even contain myself. This is the fucking street single; just imagine how fucking hot the second single is going to be. It's impossible not to bump this song a 1.21 gigawatts and bob your head. This shit makes me get out my chair and just bounce. The beat sounds like some vintage Timbaland but with the dope Elite drums that we heard on Heartache. Elite's beats are fucking nuts and I hope he blows up. All day I've just been repeating the hook to myself in my head (rthtmimh). Also the lyrics are fucking BINOCULARS. "Anything you can do I can do better/And any chick you can screw I can get wettaaaaah." OMG!!! He does indeed got that flame. This song blew my fucking mind. As I said when I posted the live performance of this song, I've never been more excited for an album of music.

Mmm word download

Who Dat - Greatest Thing of All-Time (The Departed)

PS, Is the third verse a Drake diss????? Happy B.o.B day!!!

1 comment:

  1. dayummmm note the andre 3k spottieottiedopalicious nod, looks like someone is up on his southern rap history, kid is going places

    -franco

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com