Monday, April 5, 2010

Sam Adams - Driving Me Crazy Video


I really don't care what anyone thinks of this dude, if you say you don't enjoy listening to this song then you're simply a liar. I get it, "Oh he's a bitch," "Oh, he's white," "Oh he sucks at rapping." Whatever. He's living the dream and it's pretty amazing that a regular white kid from Boston can blow up as big as he has. It's like if me or one of our readers got super famous. Obviously we'd all be doing the exact same thing.
Also James said Sam Adams is a bitch, and yet James is the same person who was jocking SPIZZY SPOSE(!?!?!?). That's logical. This song is irresistible; even Steve likes it (FUCK YOU STEVE!).
The video isn't the best video I've seen since breakfast, but the song is super duper good. Also he got to rub up on mad hot biddies, so I'm sure he's not mad.

1 comment:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com