Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun

I've been jocking this song ever since VW's second (and definitely not as good) album came out, but at the time I wasn't blogging as much as I should. This video gives me mixed feelings (although RZA is in it which definitely makes it way cooler than if John Goodman had been in it, but also one of the awful Jonas Brothers is in it too so there goes the coolness), and it really seems that the Vampire Weekend guys are going out of their way to try and convince everyone that they're way too lame to be taken seriously as a band that makes actual good music. They're not fooling me. INDIE ROCK RULES!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go smoke cigarettes and say cynical things with my pretentious friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com