Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm Late on This Song BUT...

...that doesn't mean it's bad. Bruno Mars on the hook, christ jesus he slays it again. I was never really into Gym Class Heroes, but people used to tell me that their songs were good, and Travie does a good job on this one so maybe I should start listening to them more.

Also I really want Bruno to come out with some solo shit, because I would be very very very interested in listening to it given how awesome he's been on every song. Also I did some research and learned that Bruno is one half of The Smeezingtons, who are a production duo that produced this song AND Nothin On You. Now I really want Bruno to make his own songs I MEAN COME ON BRO!

Mmm word download

PS BONUS ROUND!
Here's a video of Bruno and Travie doing the song live and OMFG Bruno has the voice of an angel (as I said a couple weeks ago).


Billionaire - SIckest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com