Friday, October 23, 2009

Asher Roth - C'mon Baby Freestyle

I really don't like how people hate on Asher. The dude just does his thing, and his lyrics are pretty fucking good. Like, this is 100 times better than the auto-tuned lyrical diarrhea period blood that Lil Wayne keeps bombarding us with every day. Am I the only one who thinks going to jail would be good for Wayne as a rapper? All he does is say stupid shit and bookend it with groundless claims of being the best rapper alive, and people eat it up and then jerk off to it. I digress.
Asher is talented, and I'm stoked for his new mixtape. I like his flow. I like what he has to say. It's too bad he's white so everyone hates him.


"Rick Smits" - Pretty sick

Post script: How hard does this beat go? One of Just Blaze's most underrated, in my opinion. This shit slays me. Try not to bob your head to the instrumental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com