Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Ceilings Leak

Track List:

01. Swag Surfin’
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up (Feat Short Dawg & Gudda Gudda)
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her (Feat Tyga & Shanell)
11. Interlude #2 (Feat Shanell)
12. Wetter
13. I’m Good (Feat Lucci Lou)
14. Poke Her Face (Feat Jae Millz)
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro


As the Brundogg has pointed out, Wayne's beat selection is always on point like a fuckin' box cutter (other than "I Gotta Feeling," which may be the most annoying song in the history of sound), and after listening to a few cuts, these tracks do offer a few classic Wayne-isms that are quotable after one listen (e.g., "I'm in the zone like the secondary/No lie bitch I'm flyer than a pet canary"). Who knows if this could be Drought 3 quality. One can only hope.
This is the unofficial leak, and apparently more tracks are going to be coming out on November 1, so stay tuned until then.
For now download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com