Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bowsssss, Young Jeezy, Drizzy, AND Usher!??!?!

Can you say Dream Team?

I love songs that have ad-libs that say "Bowss!" or "Rowss!" or "Ricky Rowss!"
This beat is a little busy and the song could have been mixed better, but let's move past that. You pretty much know what to expect when you're told Rick Ross and/or Young Jeezy are on a track.
Drake offers a nice, more refined change of pace to the gritty grit of the track: "And the question still remains/Have I counted all the money that I managed to obtain/[People of African descent] dedicating overtime to damagin' my name/And somehow I'm still the hottest motherfucker in the game." Fire!
Usher slays the hook and his verse pretty hard. I've been looking for him to do something since the genius that was "Love in this Club." Irregardless, he's still only my second favorite crooner (THE DREAM SEN!!!!)
Overall, I enjoyed hearing this song in my ears.

"Fed Up" - Sick

PS, This will likely be my last post for today and possibly the weekend, because I'm about to hop on a flying machine to LA and do it bigger than you ever done it. Use the time to catch up on our recent posts, which have been flowing like a slit wrist no bandage. Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com