Friday, October 23, 2009

Mike Posner Mixtape Artwork

I've been waiting for Mike's new mixtape since my 300th time through "A Matter of Time," and it's finally almost here. I can't describe my excitement. Mike has been hyping his music harder than I hype my beats before I send them to Filly, so I really hope he's not setting us up for disappointment here. My expectations for this mixtape are higher than Lindsay Lohan's nostrils on powder. Here is the link to the Elitaste blog post hyping the mixtape. Also here's a little taste of Mike making beats and shit:

It's not as cool as the video of him producing "Halo," but I still like watching producers at work.
Right now I'm giving One Foot Out the Door a preliminary GTOAT (TD) rating. It's like pre-season All-American teams.

One Foot Out the Door Artwork - Sickest Thing Ever
One Foot Out the Door - (Hopefully) The Greatest Thing of All-Time (The Departed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com