Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back At It

I apologize for the lack of blogging recently. Biff, I assume, is doing his annual post school year traveling, Skittles doesn't post ever anyways, and I have been recently diagnosed with tonsillitis so it's not like I've been cooped up in my room right next to my computer for the past 3 days. Anyways, I thought a good way to ease back into this blogging thing would be to turn to our bread and butter, hyping an 09 rapper. Check this vid of Drake performing November 18th.

That is out-fucking-rageous. He was performing a mixtape song and the whole damn place knew every single word. Drake's face at :26 is priceless, even he was surprised by his awesomeness. At this rate every girl in the country is gonna buy his album. It's even more impressive considering Nov. 18th is one of the least female-friendly songs on So Far Gone. I realize this was kinda sorta a tribute song to Houston, the very city he was performing in, but I doubt the reaction would be nearly as immense if Lupe performed Go Gadget Flow in Chicago or if Nas did New York State of Mind in NYC. I have nothing left to say on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com