Monday, May 25, 2009

Puppet Lebron=Massive Cokehead


Ummmmmm, yea. I may be a bit late on this commercial and I'm not exactly sure if they're airing this on television, but is it just me or does that chalk remind anyone else of something a tad more sinister? I realize that LeBron is being purported and built up to be a lot of things, but I didn't realize Tony Montana in the last scene of Scarface was one of the figures his marketing people were looking to emulate. What's even more shocking is that this commercial was made by Nike, a company that employs LeBron and one would think a company that would try and keep LeBron in the best of graces, not portray him as a giddy coked out young whippersnapper who's just happy to be in the playoffs. Maybe that $90 million contract was the beginning of a bad habit for the King, and cocaine is the secret to his success.

This Commercial- Pretty Shitty

P.S.- The Cavs should stop losing, and LeBron's teammates should start helping him.

Cavs Being Down 2-1- Shitty

P.Sssss.- I have finally downloaded Mike Posner's mixtape A Matter of Time, it only took me, well, a matter of time(HAHAHAHAHA), but it is met with my stamp of approval. That makes Mike 3 for 3 with Metacricket contributors, his PR team must be going crazy as this feat is equal to getting 5 Mics in The Source or a 10 on Pitchfork or some shit. The mixtape does not require a rating as it has been reviewed to death on this blog, and I am mad late on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com