Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kiss Me Thru the Blog

This new video that Mike Posner posted on YouTube is pretty boring. It pretty much just shows how awesome it is to be him, because he gets to perform and then get wasted with hot girls who want to lick his tip. Regardless, I was drawn in by the snippet at the beginning. Listen to it

OMG WHEN IS HE GOING TO RELEASE THE FULL VERSION OF THAT SONG?!?!?!!?
I obviously hate Soulja Boy because he's a shameless ring-tone rapper (although Bruno da Don tells me that he's actually good at rapping sometimes, but we've never seen that in public), I really really really really like the beat and the hook to "Kiss Me Thru the Phone," because it's catchy as shit and I like getting fucked thru the phone. But just imagine Mike Posner getting on that beat and straight MURDERING it, because that's obviously what he's going to do and all I want is to download that song please Mike for the love of god release that song to the public. If anyone can find it, you will win Sebring Googler of the Year. Thanks friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com