Thursday, May 7, 2009

NEW NEW NEW Ugg Love

Hey everyone! Remember the other day when I hyped that new Chagrina/3 jam, "Ugg Love?" Well that was hypothetical, because the one I linked to was the leaked version, and now the official-ticial version is available so listen to it and if you want it then IM me so I can send it to you!!! This shit is fire.


Great stuff. The Chagrina is good, although he never gets the credit that he deserves. Also he does everything in one take. Just kidding and stuff.

Here's that new new new shit, "(Still) Outta My Mind." It's Big Stache featuring Kings Like Us & Chagrina, with Stache himself handling the boards. This is like "Swagga Like Us." That's the level of talent involved. Every verse is fire, and the beat is obviously the greatest beat ever (yes Kanye, it's even better than "The People").

1 comment:

  1. My wit is unmatched my whip is unscratched, these girls so attached when my belts unlatched

    flames

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com