Friday, May 22, 2009

This Would Kinda Suck


Despite the fact that Kobe is a huge Deutsche Bag Championship and pretty much everyone else on the Lakers is a big faghole as well, I am rooting for the Lakers to win their series against the Nuggets. In game, I find it impossible to root for them and was happy as fuck when they lost yesterday, but in the big picture I hope the Lakers pull it out. This is assuming Lebron and the Cavs can turn it around and beat the Magicians, the Cavs are also being fickle and uncooperative to my NBA playoff wishes by losing game one and shit. Seeing Kobe and Lebron face off in the finals would be like mind/dick-blowingly amazing. They would have possibly 7 games going at each other, at least one of those would have to be of epic and historic proportions where they both go for 50+ and be draining ridiculously ill advised pull up jumpers from like 10 feet beyond the arch. Who wouldn't enjoy that? Not to mention the boost it would give the NBA. The Celtics and Lakers brought it back from the dead last year, and this series would be the culmination of it returning to it's glory days.
If the Lakers were to lose and the Cavs move on, I suppose I can live with that cause Melo and Billups are tearing shit up this season and that would no doubt be a damn good series as well. But Magic-Nuggets would be the worst series ever ever ever, and I wouldn't watch a game of it. Not that I'm gonna be able to watch a game of the Finals anyways. It would also be shitty if the Lakers were to actually beat the Cavs in the Finals because I enabled them to get to the finals with my restrained fandom for this series. Were gonna pretend like the scenario of a Lakers-Magic finals is an impossibility. All I want is for the Cavs to beat the Lakers in a 7 game series in the finals, one of which those games has Lebron and Kobe going for 50+ and ends in Lebron hitting a ballin ass game winner. Is that too much to ask?

Magic-Nuggets Finals- Really Shitty
Nuggets-Cavs Finals- Sick
Lakers-Cavs Finals- Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com