Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Makes Me Hapy


The above photo makes me cream my pants even more in anticipation of Lupe's upcoming album. Soundtrakk is a dope in-house producer for Lupe undoubtedly, but I like the fact that he's looking for a new sound. The one time Lupe and the Neptune's collaboed before the song was kinda lackluster, I Gotcha, so there's really nowhere to go but up. This tweet also gets my juices flowing pretty good.

In the studio with Lupe Fiasco.....Pharell is Still a beast! Krayzie you need to get on this song tonite! Fire!!

Krayzie is referring to a rapper from Bone Thugs and Harmony, and while I don't really listen to them, pretty much reading anything about this album will put a smile on my face.


I know this picture is mad blurry and shit, and could very well be two random fuckwits, but the internet tells me it's Drake and Jay-Z and I choose to believe that. Drizzy also kinda sorta confirmed it through this article.

Drizzy’s already been in the studio with Jay-Z and super-producer Just Blaze, as well as Kanye and Young Jeezy according to MTV News.

This expression is usually reserved for emphasizing the hotness of girls but I'm gonna say it anyway, fuh-fuh-fuh-fuh.

These Potential Collaborations- Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com