Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back on My Grizzle(y) Straight


I'm just going to post pretending like I haven't posted since July. Moving on...

Most of us are familiar with Dr. Dre's ridiculously awesome/expensive head-wear that music is emitted from, "Beats by Dre." We've had sightings in Best Buy of these $400 headphones, but that was many months ago and no hype was really concocted - until now. Best Buy, Monster, and Dr. Dre are teaming up to create a whole new section in Best Buy that will include expensive things that would be fiscally irresponsible for a middle class, 20 year old, white, college student to purchase, yet I will end up perusing this section of Best Buy with saliva dripping. The new section of Best Buy called "Club Beat" will feature DJ equipment such as turntables and the fore-mentioned headphones.

"As part of Club Beat’s launch Best Buy will put on a series of events promoting their new section. Artist’s including Lady Gaga, will.i.am, and Dr. Dre are all expected to make appearances at these events." Let's hope they make a Biddeford Best Buy appearance!!!

324 productions may need to make an investment.

"Club Beat" - Sick

3 comments:

  1. I know you're only posting now because we've made 10 cents in AdSense money. I ain't sayin you're a gold digger, but you ain't messin with no broke blogs. That doesn't rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're still making money off adsense?!?! I want my 3 cent cut. Not really though. I don't do this for glitz and I don't do this for show, I do it for the passion, plus I never loved a ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scotty i feel quite slighted that i am not included in your google profile pic. you probably use this account solely for blogging, and considering the three of us maintain this wonderful blog, i think it's only fair.

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com