Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Clipse


As much as I've loved rap music over the past four years, I can't help but feel slightly uncomfortable when listening to Clipse. The fact that they talk exclusively about dealing drugs doesn't exactly resonate with me considering I'm, like, from Maine. And this song doesn't do itself any favors either. The horns and beat as a whole don't do much for me and that hook is quite irritating. I can never distinguish between the two Thornton brothers so I'll just say the second verse is best, and let you figure out who the fuck is who. 'Til The Casket Drops' drops (LQTM!) December 8th. Let's hope its as good as Hell Hath, but this isn't a good start.

Mmm Word Download

Door Man - Whatever

1 comment:

  1. This beat has Neptunes written all over it in permanent pencil.

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com