Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whatever You Want - G.O.O.D. Music Remix


Star studded posse cuts like this are really proving to be a huge disappointment every time they are released. I didn't like the original of this song at all so I thought the likes of Cudi, Common, and John Legend could inject some fresh flavor into it, but just too many conflicting styles going on here. It doesn't make my ears bleed by any means but the short verses prohibits any single artist to shine and the song to find any rhythm.

Mmm Word Download

Whatever You Want Good Music Remix - Pretty Sick

1 comment:

  1. Ab initio, the drums in this song, inter alia (polytonality perhaps?), give the song an unwarranted urgency vis a vis the allegro timing. Perhaps it's avant-garde, and I just don't "get it". I've been accused of being quite atonal myself. So much, then, for this expressionism. Now I bid you fairwell, I need to buy a raincoat antediluvian.

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com