Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NEW FLO RIDA!!!!! YES!!!!!


Drumma Boy is a good producer, and this beat is hella good. Flo Rida is a guilty pleasure. Listening to him every once in a while is like watching Glee. You want to hate it but it's just irresistible. Right? I hope so.
Anyway, I don't mind this song. You know what you're getting from Flo Rida, and it's not like you can say you didn't like "Low" or "Right Round." Come on, you know you didn't hate those songs.
Also he mentions "neeno" in this song, and I still don't know what that is, so if anyone knows then please tell me.
"She on the first quarter givin me poonani/Cuz that's what it is" YES!!!!!! BEST LYRICS EVER!!!!!

Download if you want.

"Keep It Pouring" - Pretty Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com