Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stay Classy Maine

Maine voted yesterday to repeal the still-fresh gay marriage amendment. Yes! I love when my home state votes against equal rights for all its citizens. I hope they don't make a law soon that overweight people can't marry (because if they could then they'd just teach their kids to be overweight and then all hell would break loose. We can't have a bunch of fat prennant bitches runnin' around the club).
I am furious. We all know that Metacricket is one of the biggest advocates of same-sex marriage, and we donate a large portion of our proceeds to the cause. Unfortunately, even our largesse didn't stand a chance in the face of those spewing hate and discrimination. I JUST DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD POSSIBLY TELL ANOTHER HUMAN BEING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET FUCKING MARRIED JUST LIKE YOU DID (or hope to; or probably won't, because you're a bigoted douche bag. Wait, what am I saying? If you're a bigoted douche bag, you're in the majority! Good luck raising delusional God-loving, hate-spewing kids! 'Merica!)
Now if you'll excuse me, I will go light myself on fire. Flamboyantly.

Yes on 1 - Worst Thing of All-Time

PS, To those who say that same-sex marriage compromises the "sanctity" of the holy union, why don't you come talk to me after you get divorced in 6 months? Alright, you guys are the best I ever had! In God we trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com