Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lupe Remixing Angels


I realize this song straight up rehashes the beat for 'Where I'm From', a 12 year old Jay song, and jacks some lyrics from the late great Mr. Christopher Wallace. It's a blatant last ditch effort by Diddy to stay relevant in the music scene, but I don't care it's still good as fuck. The song has been out for a while now and you may be wondering why I'm choosing to post it now. Well the reason for my excitement is that news broke today that Lupe will be remixing the song, assumingly for his upcoming November 25th mixtape. One can only imagine how badly he is going to slay this beat. Diddy himself hyped the remix hard.

Other beats I wish for Lupe to slaughter: Cudi Zone, Kinda Like A Big Deal, Already Home, and My Song 16.

Angels- Sooo Sick
Lupe Mixtape Coming Out Nov. 25th- Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com