Thursday, April 30, 2009

B.o.B aka Bobby Ray aka STOP CHANGING YOUR NAME

The artist formerly known as B.o.B changed his name to Bobby Ray, and it's really just causing a lot of confusion, because now he has to be called "B.o.B aka Bobby Ray," so it's sort of turning into an "Artist Formerly Known as Prince" situation. Regardless, he has released a new song, and here it is for your ears:

I kind of like the beat, but overall this is an underwhelming effort. It's kind of tough for him to follow a gem like "I'll Be in the Sky," because that was arguably one of the best songs of last year. At first I thought this beat had a lot of potential, but it just didn't really go anywhere. Maybe this is just a badly mixed version, hey, what do I know?
I expected more from my main man B.o.B aka Bobby Ray, and I may have to remove him from my favorite music on Facebook now.

"Wait Your Turn" - Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com