Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yawning Not Allowed


This vid is mad old, but if Louis is allowed to make the rules and post old clips then I, the true creator of Metacricket, should be able to post vids from the 15th century (I would post that vid in a fucking second considering photography, nevertheless video, didn't exist in the 15th century and if I could find a video clip from that time period it'd probably belong in a museum and we could get mad rich and popular off it, anyways moving on). Biff is attending a Lupe Fiasco concert this weekend so this shit is actually topical as fuck and incredibly related to the time-being. I personally think that shit was badass as fuck. It kinda sucks a dude may have actually been yawning during the performance, and Lupe may take a slight L for that, but he came back with a vengeance and got the whole crowd hype as fuck real quick. This was before Lupe really honed his performing skills. Although the song was Hurt Me Soul which doesn't really lend itself to crazy ass energy, Lupe has now perfected his stage presence and his performances are staked with mad running, jumping, backflips, feet clapping and shit. If you're life allows you to take 9 minutes out of this particular day I suggest you watch this, to get a sneak peek at what a Lupe concert will most likely entail nowadays. My advice to Biff is that he full out fall asleep, and maybe then LF will finally give us all of Shining Down. I would probably give my left pinky toe to be there for the concert, but like I'm in Australia. So don't expect me to be there.

Lupe Live- Greatest Thing Of All Time (The Departed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com