Thursday, April 9, 2009

Knockers

Yyyyyyuuupp. I'm right in the middle of it.

This will warrant as my second "Authentic Australian Shit of the Week" installment. My observations don't exactly back up this report, and we all know the opinion of any Metacricket contributor trumps any scientific data. Nevertheless, I will continue to keep my eyes peeled as I try and solve this great mystery. Something just doesn't add up here. I would have certainly made a note of the marked difference in bust sizes of the women over here, but I can't say that I have. I will however make sure to keep my eyes unclosed for the next few days as Metacricket continues to investigate this developing story. This will be my last post for at least a week as tomorrow I embark on my spring break trip to here and here. I will be back with stories to tell of DD Aussie women, dingos, and Buddhism.



Australian Women Having Huge Boobs- Sickest Thing Ever

1 comment:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com