Monday, April 27, 2009

DOWNLOAD MIKE POSNER'S MIXTAPE RIGHT NOW

This post is long overdue, because I've been jocking Mike Posner for like a month now. If you haven't heard of him that's because he's not famous, but he's about to blow. He's from the D, is a junior at Duke, and makes beats for Big Sean (who's signed to Kanye West's GOOD label). He's been hyped on Kanye's blog multiple times already, and his mixtape "A Matter of Time" is fucking unreal. Literally every cut is top notch. Download it here FOR FREE SEN!!!! and please listen to it because I guarantee you will love the fuck out of it. Here's a little taste:

This is his most popular song, but really we're all torn as to our favorite MP jam, because the dude is a straight genius who just makes catchy beats that slap all the way into another dimension. Plus his voice is like sand paper mixed with silk. Here's his MySpace if you want to give him a little listen before downloading his shit at the link above, but honestly there is literally no reason for you NOT to download this mixtape, because it's free and I personally guarantee that you will be bumping it for at least 3 weeks. It's that good. What is it about Duke? That place is just a breeding ground for hip-hop talent.

Mike Posner's "A Matter of Time" Mixtape - [Greatest Thing of All-Time (The Departed) + Sickest Thing Ever]/2*

*That's a 9.5 on the Metacricket richter scale, for those of you who don't do math.

PS This is my current favorite, and it's an early candidate for Sebring Song of the Year 2009. It's also on the mixtape to which I've already linked you so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO DOWNLOAD IT SO YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR LIFE

6 comments:

  1. I literally fell in love with this song after first listen. That happens once every few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally fell in love with Mike Posner at first sight. That happens once every few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But seriously how fucking pumped are you to bump this shit in the C-bring!?!??!?!?!?! BEACH CRUISE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His voice tickles my heart strings and if I were to smoke his guitar I would reach nirvana while Jesus and I had an orgy with our 70 virgins. I'm contemplating quitting life and just listening to this song for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welp im missing the mike posner boat

    ReplyDelete

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com