Monday, April 27, 2009

Well That Was A Good Idea

Waking up at 3am to watch the Celtics game really seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately Michael Gordon, or should I say Ben Jordan, had to spoil my early morning glee with that redonkilous game tying 3 in OT, and rub it in with this crotch grab to boot.

After that play I am a firm believer in fouling in that situation. Up three with less than ten seconds to go the Celts should have fouled immediately and sent a man to the line for two shots. I am confident that the men in green would have been able to put the game away with less than 10 seconds to play, up by one, with the ball. As they say, hindsight is always 20-20, but is this series fuckin bonkers or what? Yea it's kinda shitty that the Celtics are being tested so hard in the first round and against the seven seed, but these games are entertaining as fuck, well at least the one I've watched, but two of the other three sure seemed like they were intense on gamecast. I've adopted the mentality of a mediocre playoff team, I know there's no chance in hell the Celtic's are gonna win the championship so I'm just enjoying the drama of it all and savoring every win for what it is. I am still very confident that we win this series and I even like our chances against the Magic. I'm just hoping for as much basketball as possible before King James inevitably tears us a new asshole.

This Series So Far- Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com