Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update

Quick update of upcoming events: Third Eye Blind April 23rd. From there I will be driving to the University of Connecticut for spring weekend which is an event that should be experienced once in your life by every individual. So that would be Friday night. As far as Saturday night goes, I recently found out that there is a Ludacris feat. Asher Roth concert at Tufts University. Luckily, Mac's cousin attends that school and I will be with Mac that entire weekend. To top it off, Ash's album (unleaked) comes out 5 days before that concert!!!! So I'll have a whole 5 days to bump and memorize his tunes so I can go to the concert and be like holy shit there he is that's the kid. Also, Luda would be fun to see in concert I think.

Stay tuned for evaluations of events the weekend of April 23-26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com