Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Cudi Joints

Kid Cudi dropped some new shits yesterday: a new song called "Daps & Pounds," and a new mixtape called "Dat Kid From Cleveland."
Here's the song:

The beat is good, but at times the piano sample gets chopped up a little abruptly, but I don't really mind. It's a smooth track with an old-school lyric-centric feel. Cudi kills tracks pretty regularly, and this is no exception, although you have to listen pretty carefully to hear everything. My favorite line is "Don't run on beats, motherfucker I frolic." How funny! :-) Download the track here.
I haven't listened to the mixtape yet, but you can download and tell me what you think so I don't have to do all the work for you all the time. Lots of the songs are shits that I've already heard, but regardless I'm excited for the new jams. Download it here bruh.

"Daps & Pounds" - Sick
"Dat Kid From Cleveland" - Pending

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com