Sunday, April 5, 2009

This Is How We Do

Just when you counted me out, I'm back. Scotty still counts Mike.

Anywho, in my 09 concert tour, my most recent stop was the 50 Cent feat. Naughty by Nature concert at Uconn. First of all, my bro bro Randle Mcgigglesticks wasn't even there because he was at the gd final fuh in Detroit. What a waste of a trip huh Randy? So Sean, Brendan, and I all stayed in Randle's pleasure palace for the night and jizzed all over his walls. Then we hit the concert. Not a terribly long wait for the opening act to emerge as I've seen in other concerts. Seeing as NBN is before our time, no one really knew many of their songs. Hip Hop Hooray and all the cover songs they did such as "Jump Around" were their best. I could tell their backs hurt since they're knotty by nature. OH MAN somebody stop me. Also, their entourage on stage was massive.
Evenways, 50 came out with Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. They started off with a few new songs which only retards knew, but then they hit their stride. But that's when I realized that every song they've put out is either directly about sex and money or piddles around that aspect. Every song is a club banger with no depth. Needless to say, with songs like that, the concert was poopin off. Their personalities are nothing to write home about, but their performing skills are tight. They threw a cornocopia of clothing out into the crowd, including a Hartford Whalers throwback jacket which my friend Matt Getz snagged. Besides that, not a ton of crowd interaction which seems to be key for a spectac performance. On a ligther note, 50's teeth are very white.

Future concerts on my resume: Third Eye Blind - April 24th at Saint Anselm College. Possible mind blower - Lupe Fiasco feat. Asher Roth - April 17th at Saint Michael's college. I currently don't have tickets/have no one to go with/don't think I know anyone well enough at that college to stay over for a night. However, I really really really really really wanna go.


50 Cent feat. Naughty by Nature - Sick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com