Monday, March 30, 2009

Blake Griffin Just Keeps Getting Cooler

I've been riding my boy Blake Griffin's C pretty hard all season long, and especially this tournament, because I picked him to single-handedly win the NCAA title and possibly share it with the rest of the Oklahoma "team" if he felt like it. Well, Blake tried his hardest: he averaged 26 points and 17 rebounds a game for the tournament, and showed that he can pretty much score at will whenever his STUPID STUPID STUPID teammates decided to pass him the ball instead of jacking terrible 3's. Also he did this, which seems to have people talking. It's unfortunate that OU is out, because Blake was by far the most compelling and exciting player in the tourney, but he also has another side that we haven't seen. Check this pic:
Firstly, that shirt is fresh as FUCK. It looks like something out of the Chester Sexton Springtime Collection, and check out Blake rocking the double middle fingers (a move that I pioneered, but will gladly share with Blake). That girl on the left is holding up two fingers indicating, "My two friends here will have sex with Blake at the same time later tonight, while I go back to my room and pleasure myself to his 2008-2009 season statistics." (That's actually what I do too.)
Evenways, Blake has proven himself to be a fucking unbelievable basketball talent, and is no doubt going to go number 1 in the draft, but now we also see that he knows how to dress himself and have a good time and pose for pictures in a cool way. I'm stoked to see what he's gonna wear to the NBA Draft, because his suit will undoubtedly be fucking weird but also awesome and on point.

Blake Griffin - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com