Monday, March 9, 2009

Drake Sen!!!!!

Brundog has been touting Drake's swag for a while, and I was hesitant to offer my endorsement of the 09er, given his like 8-year run on Degrassi. It was hard for me to get behind a dude who spent that much time on a Noggin show, but I've come around. After hearing his third mixtape, "So Far Gone," which is hot as fuck, I've decided I like him a lot and will never again question Brundog's recommendations. Here's the new joint that features Drake. You have to get past Lil Wayne's lackluster first verse--which sounds pretty much like the same shit he's been spitting for the past 2 fucking years--to get to Drake's flames.

"Money flowin' like a slit wrist no bandage." Drake is my boy and he has for sure entered the conversation as my favorite 09er. Big ups.

4 comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com