Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suck a Dick Facebook


Hey look I'm Mark Zuckerberg. Look how emo I am. Ooh I went to Exeter and then came back and gave the shittiest assembly known to man.
Well, if your frustration with the book of Face hasn't already been tested by the 5 billion changes they've made in the past 12 months, then this last change must have put you over the edge. I shall admit, I am (correction: was) an avid user and fan of the site. It was fun, easy to use, and logical. But now they've decided to bite Twitter and make this absolute horseshit new layout cocksucking shit bag fuck nuggets. I mean seriously, who are they kidding with this shit? It's honestly AWFUL. It looks like it was designed for retarded monkeys.
Just read this article, which explains everything much more articulately than I ever could.

The New Facebook - Worst Thing of All-Time

PS
Before it was the Jonas Brothers, but now I'm really thinking that we should change the "Worst Thing of All-Time" rating to, "Worst Thing of All-Time (The New Facebook)" I'm gonna go bite my pillow. Again. You people are bastard people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com