Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Softer Side

This song is beautiful. It's off John Legend's most recent album "Evolver." It has potential to make my famed echelon of away message passages as Filly so eloquently put it. First I have to get a girlfriend, then there has to be a tragic break up in which she believes I didn't love her enough and didn't put enough time into the relationship. Then I realize how much I love her and decide that I want to really put my heart into the relationship. If/when this occurs, this song will make it into an away message. I apologize if the quality of this video is crappy, but I cannot hear it since I'm in the USM computer lab sans headphones. Enjoy.

On a further note, my hardcore raw side of my rapping alias will now be named "Gooch."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com