Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Quite Like This Song At The Moment

One of the main objectives of this blog has become to push the 09 class of rapppers. About 92.7% of Biff's posts are centered around this matter so I thought what the hell I mine as well join. While none of the mainstreamers have really caught my ear just yet, Skittles put me on to this gem earlier today by Kid Cudi.

It's got that trendy emo rap thing going on which really can't miss. The first verse even made it into the famed echelon of passages used in PceLuvAndHoop15's away messages. Quite frankly PceLuvAndHoop15 pretty much invented away messages and you gotta be dope to get in there. Soooo ahhh listen to the song while staring at Cudi in an "ironic" red sweater.

Man On The Moon- Sooo Sick

*Update* I am upgrading this song to a Sickest Thing Ever. I have literally listened to it 50 times in the past two days, and that is probably a conservative estimate. This shit sounds like the most beautiful lullaby in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com