Monday, March 9, 2009

Old School Sesh

Anyone who saw the movie "Notorious" knows that it is a terrible awful movie that could have been made by VH1 interns, but also saw the scene where Biggie plays "Party and Bullshit" live at some college and everyone flips their shit. This is my favorite Biggie song and I really think it's Big's flow at its best. The first verse is straight murder. When I hear it I make the face that Jay-Z does in this video. Listen to this and jerk it:

Biggie goes hard as shit on this song. Now check the Ratatat remix. The beat goes hard and I think really complements Big's emphatic flow.

They're both great. Ratatat's beats go SOOOO hard because they sound like Dre had sex with Kanye and The Neptunes and they had a 3-way baby that has been doing steroids since it was like 6 months old.
Justin, let me play in the open gym at 4:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com