Monday, March 2, 2009

I Gotta Testify

I apologize with my lack of blogging. I was at UCONN all weekend and we all know epic things occur within that Bermuda Triangle of Clara Casey. I was going to post something whilst down there, but then I just went on living my life. I was also busy putting up away messages.

Evenways, I wish I liked coffee enough so I could browse the google web at 1000 mph while making beats and updating my resume. Unfortunately, I'm not a Frank, and I would not do Creapeau.

In other news, Filly just phoned me from down under and he's currently in the future. He claims it's 3:44 PM on a Tuesday afternoon. It's 11:44 PM on a Monday night as I post this. He informed me that the world will not end within the next 16 hours so that's good news.

Well, any thing that I could have posted on today has already been posted so I got nothin'. I had a long weekend so I'm just going to go to bed. I know "Tha' Crick's" readers will diligently read this post since it's such a rare commodity to read something from my brain these days. I will be in attendance at the upcoming concert of Common and Kid Cudi in Boston on March 9. Anticipate extensive reviews. I was also on Asher Roth's nuts all weekend and couldn't stop listening to The Greenhouse Effect, but Biff already stole that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com