Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fortune Teller

This is my bracket. Every pick is correct. Enjoy.
I like Oklahoma to win it all because when Blake Griffin is healthy he is an unstoppable rebel force that is capable of absolutely murdering defenses for like 45 and 20 (literally). He's going to be 100% for the tourney, and every other contender has a fatal flaw: UNC sucks without Ty Lawson, who is hurt; Pitt sucks when DeJuan Blair gets into foul trouble (which he will trying to guard Griffin); UConn is missing Jerome Dyson and doesn't really have a surefire go-to scorer. Louisville is the only conceivable threat to Okalhoma, but they can't stop Griffin inside. I know I suck the Big East's dick constantly, but I just don't see it happening for any of the Big East teams this year. Watch out for my boy Blake, because he's obviously going to go off HUGE all tourney long and play with the most horrifying mean streak you've ever seen. I hope I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com