Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Australia Is Dope

Sup Bitches. I'm currently broadcasting to you live from the down under. In Wollongong, Australia reppin Metacricket. I've already made this a name brand over here and our hits should start skyrocketing. This is probably the first time I've had to myself in the past 458 hours. After flying over the world for eight days I landed in Sydney, only to board another plane for Cairns, Australia. Wanna see Cairns? Okay.

(I suggest you click that picture for the special dvd extended version)
As you can see it was dope-nasty. The town had about 99 bars and was right on the beach. Our first days activity was taking a boat out to the Great Barrier Reef. It's one of the Great Wonders of the World, so no big deal really. Most of my orientation group went scuba diving, but I couldn't due to complications with my heart, it most likely would have exploded if I had gone under with an oxygen tank. I felt like it might be worth it, but snorkeling sufficed. The shapes and colors of the coral and fish were unreal. I would show you a pic but I was unable to take pictures underwater due to the fact that my camera would have broken, if you didn't know, most cameras are not waterproof, and most x-box 360 controllers don't cost a dollar. But take a look at this island with like a lot of birds on it.

The next day my orientation group went to this rainforestation place and fed kangaroos and koala bears and shit. Look at these photos that I took of them with my non-waterproof camera.
So yea that's that. After orientation we took another flight back to Sydney, and drove to my school, the University of Wollongong. I'm still in the overwhelmed stage, but am having a good time so far no doubt. All I really wanna do is sleep, but I will most likely get 15 beers forced down my throat tonight, and after about 2 of them I'll be ready to go. I'm outski, till next time, no worries mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com