Monday, February 9, 2009

More Lonely Island Genius

Seriously, these guys are like top 3 in the hip-hop game right now. First they absolutely killed it with Jizz in My Pants, and now they're doing a song with T-Pain. I guess you know you've arrived when T-Pain gets on one of your tracks.



Jorma Taccone kills it once more on the boards, with this faux-Southern synthed-out banger. This shit sounds like a lead single on a T-Pain or Rick Rowwwwssss album. I didn't think they could follow J in my P's, but this is a more than worthy second act. Also, mad props for the KG shout-out at 2:11.
The Lonely Island album drops tomorrow, and I'm for sure paying $9.99 at the iTunes store for that shit. It's going to be the hip-hop album of the year, and I plan on bumping it in the C-bring all summer.

I'm On a Boat - Sickest Thing Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com